My Blog List

Monday, November 1, 2010

ACTCM Clinic Receives High Praise


 American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine receives high praise from one of its many cherished patients in the college's care.  The college has been educating and healing since 1980 in San Francisco, and the clinic is open to the public and treats all kinds of conditions.  For more information on the clinic please contact (415) 282-9603. John Kolenda, the Clinic Director for ACTCM thanks all of our patients, and for those thinking about acupuncture, and wellness alternatives, please do contact ACTCM to start your path to sustaining a healthy life today.

To your health!
ACTM!

 10/17/2010

Mr. John Kolenda
ACTCM
450 Connecticut St
.
San Francisco, CA 94107


Dear John,

I wanted to take a moment to get in contact with you, to express my extreme satisfaction with the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine’s student run clinic. Complementing ongoing physical therapy and massage for a lingering chronic injury, I decided to add the ACTCM into the mix to help aid in my recovery. In all honesty, my expectations were not very high when I decided to come, but I soon recognized that any preconceived notions that I had surrounding the quality of the treatments received (in the clinic itself) would disappear as I worked with more and more of the students.

In addition to the high degree and constant professionalism displayed, it is evident that everyone is deeply passionate and genuinely interested in the learning and practice of acupuncture therapy. While needles have been the primary modality of treatment for me, I have also enjoyed the occasional application of cupping, moxibustion and a little tui na to further enhance my overall experience.

As much as I’ve enjoyed working with some of the same students again and again, I’ve been pleasantly surprised whenever I’ve experienced someone new for the first time (as my schedule dictates), as each individual lends his/her own knowledge and skills in the application of the treatments. Invariably, this provides me with a somewhat new and different yet reliable therapeutic experience during each and every visit.

Please let your students and faculty know that they are doing a great job and should be commended for their ongoing professionalism, exceptional aptitude and skills that are brought to the table at each session. The students should know that their hard work and dedication to the practice is greatly appreciated by clients such as me and I look forward to their ongoing progress and growth while with the school.

Continued success and many thanks for providing such a valuable and gratifying service.  

Sincerely,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment